“Classic”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighbourhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed 13 July 2013

After so many years of serving beef bowls, I am ecstatic about the quality of their beef bowl not waning one bit
Amazing beef gyudon and misono as usual
I love that I get to have my fill also near my condo unit
Once I tried it there in Japan, I just knew I'd have more of it here back home
The price? Quite good too!

Lately, they offer a good-sized serving of beef bowl for about $2 for students hahaha
Amazing :D
Plus, they offer unlimited rice too for that promo
I'm definitely having more

1  Thank paul360
There are newer reviews for Yoshinoya

Reviewed 26 June 2013

A$5 bought us a bowl of rice topped with (we were reliably informed) Australian beef at their Asakusa store. An absolute bargain and good quality too.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Cheap and fast gyudon. A popular place with salarymen looking for a quick bite. Seating is bar style and you pay before you get your meal. Recommended for solo dining only.

1  Thank tecbarrera
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Everytime i go to Japan, this place is just like a must visited place in tokyo. Located in the most strategic place in Shibuya and it offer good choice of food if you are looking for something practical, inexpensive, time-less consume restaurant. The place is so small (compare to Yoshinoya in my country) but I never wait for any queue. The most favorite food is curry rice and they can serve it with potatoes, cow meat or ham. Like any other Japanese restaurant, you will be given a glass that you can fill by yourself. Overall the price is also affordable however the food taste is also unbeatable. You can save your money for the journey.

PS: No tipping in Japan

2  Thank Ricky M
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

I Enjoyed Delicious Japanise Food in the best place arround. Great service and great price for all dishes.
I had a box menu that included bowl of rice, meat, salmon and salad for only 600 yen served super super fast. Awesome service!

1  Thank LiliaNa C