Open today: 23:00 - 04:30
Review Highlights
House and techno heads unite!!

Tokyo is a fantastic place for night life, and has anything you're looking for any type of music... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2019
DanBigBossMan
New York
Okay Club

This club is really safe. And I enjoyed going here with friends. But the entrance fee is pretty... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2019
Nichole S
Japan

Recommended experiences in and around Shibuya
from US$205.09
from US$178.72
from US$14.25
from US$77.78
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Had a FANTASTIC time in the Womb! The place was dim and little cramped, but after a while it grew on me. Womb had everything I needed for my stay and even a good selection of music. The food was rather tubular, but quite good nonetheless. I don't see myself going back anytime soon, but I think it's safe to say my life was changed when I exited Womb.

Date of experience: August 2017
3  Thank Nik1495
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I've had many fun nights at Womb. The only downside is the rather steep entrance fee, which doesn't really matter to me though since I'm rich and always VIP.

6  Thank Harald Z
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

A fun club with good music and no attitudes. The cover is a bit high, but drinks are quite reasonable. Opens at 11, but slow until after midnight. Several floors offer different music and bars.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank 936catrinag
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Went to see Pendulum. Lot of fun. Club has three floors, each playing different music with bars on each floor.

1  Thank TravelNutKase
Reviewed 3 June 2017

This was my first clubbing experience in Tokyo and it turned into an enjoyable night. The entrance fee was 1500yen, which is apparently quite reasonable compared to other clubs. There are multiple floors, each with different music. It's worth giving this club a shot.

2  Thank conradf473