Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Shibuya Granbell Hotel(Shibuya)
  • Breakfast included
1,894 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeshibuya stationsky view roomtop floorcorner roomstar hotelmt fujiminute walkbusiness hotelexcellent hotelcity viewpark hyattspacious roomlost in translationtokyo standardsjapanese standardslocation is great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 8 nights.

This hotel is wonderfully located right near the Shibuya Station. The room was very large. We had 3 people staying in one room and it was no problem. The bathroom was gorgeous. The staff, who speaks English very well, bends over backwards to accomodate. My son, who teaches martial arts, wanted to go to a dojo and they found him one and made the call telling the dojo that he was coming. They inform you of everything by slipping notes under your door. My son had forgotten he had made the request for the dojo, but the staff didn't forget.

The view from the 21st floor was wonderful. The breakfast buffet is terrific, but not cheap (but when one eats at a hotel nothing is cheap).

I parttook of two full body and two "just-feet" massages, which are done in your room at any time up until 2am. I also had room service, which runs all night. Even the "American" food was good.

We had our "fancy" dinner at the restaurant on the 40th floor. We could only do one fancy dinner as it's impossible to get my son into a jacket and tie. The dinner was excellent. The service was marvelous.

As we were staying more than 3 days--and actually more than 5 (there are specials for more than 3 and more than 5), we got the gym, pool and internet for free.

I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Veronica P
Reviewed 29 October 2011

The hotel is in a pretty ideal location, less than 5 minute walk from Shibuya train station which is a major train hub and also a NEX stop (Narita Express from the airport) so it's a straight train ride from the airport. The hotel is clean, modern and has up to date facilities; the staff is quiet nice as well. I have stayed here 3 times and have found that the room sizes vary, but all reasonably sized by Tokyo standards. I absolutely recommend this hotel especially to those who are looking to do shopping in Shibuya!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pengysan
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Stayed here on a business trip and thoroughly enjoyed the hotel. Sure, there are fabulous luxury hotels in Tokyo, but if you are on a budget or an extended stay, this place is great. The views from the guest rooms are amazing, and the view from the hotel bar on the 40th floor is stunning as well, you can even see Mt. Fuji, as well as watch the organized chaos of Shibuya Crossing down below. There are plenty of restaurant options at the hotel if you feel like staying in one night, and the rooms are clean and modern.

For my full review of the hotel, with personal photos, please visit my blog post at:

Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I reserved this hotel under a promo code and got agood deal out of it. I was worried about the size of the rooms, but it turned out that Cerulean Tower's room is not small, more like 'normal Asian' hotel room size, and maybe roomy for Tokyo standard.

The location is near Shibuya station, a major MRT station. Close to department stores, getting food is not an issue.

I would recommend this hotel to travellers, particulatly first-timers who want to be in the center of the action.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank wulanhandr
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I just stayed 3 nights in the first leg of an Asia trip from the US, and enjoyed my stay. I am visiting Tokyo for business, and needed to be near the shopping, so it's location right by Shibuya was perfect. My room is pretty big for what I expected in Tokyo, and I have a high floor so the view is great. I ordered room service several times, and it was pretty good.

The concierge was very helpful and polite.

Couple tips:
-I ordered a car service to pick me up, which was extremely expensive. There is a bus associated with the hotel that runs from the airport to the hotel which i would recommend.
-If you get jet lag like me, there's a lovely park up the hill about a mile. Running though a deserted Shibuya is pretty fun.
-If you want to visit the tuna auction at the famous fish market, you can have the concierge organize it for you on your first, jet-lagged morning.
-The beds are japanese style, which means they are a bit harder than westerners are used to, but still a good night's sleep.

I probably wouldn't stay here again, only because I feel like there are so many amazing experiences to be had in Tokyo, and would like to explore other neighborhoods, but I would recommend it as a 'first timer' hotel for Tokyo.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business