1,334 results
All reviewsmark citytrain stationgreat locationmidori sushiquad roomtop floorwestern breakfasttriple roomshopping mallsame buildingfamous crossinghotel is locatedlimousine bushachiko statueprime locationeasy accesstokyo standards
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed here for 4 days while visiting Tokyo for the first time. We easily arrived here from the airport and did not have a problem transporting our baggage from Shibuya station on our own. They were able to accommodate a request for view of the Shibuya crossing and we enjoyed the changing view morning to night. Although the rooms are small, they have everything you need and are surprisingly quiet. From this destination, we were able to explore Harajuku, Shibuya, Akihabara, Ginza, Odaiba and Shinjuku, while stopping back at our hotel before dinner for a bit of a rest before wandering around Shibuya. Front staff were helpful and polite. Would stay here again when visiting Tokyo.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the crossing
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I only had a couple of days in Tokyo and was looking to be somewhere convenient for transport to/from the airport as well as in a good launching spot for other typical tourist attractions in the city. I was really happy with place. It is at the famous mega-crosswalk that is so often featured in films on Tokyo with the zebra crossings zigzagging across the street. The ride to the Tokyo Airport can take a while and the Shibuya station is one that has a direct connection, which was a plus for me. The main train station is right across the street from the hotel which I really appreciated. The vibrant and interesting neighborhoods of Harajuku and Shinjuku are nearby and it didn't take look at all to get to the fish market, Ginza or the Imperial Palace from where I was. There were tons of great stores and restaurants just a stone's throw from this hotel and since it was pouring when I was there, that was definitely a plus. The hotel itself was ok. I had a nice view of the famous crosswalk and was high enough to see the city skyline. The rooms were nothing special though - fairly small, but from what I've read they seem to have been on par with other hotel rooms of this size and class. Breakfast was not included and I never found the gym, but there were enough places nearby for breakfast and I did enough walking that it really didn't matter too much. So, in short, I would say that if you're looking for a convenient launching spot for a short trip to Tokyo and don't plan on spending much time in your room, this is a great place. It was clean and efficient, but the location was everything.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank garspolyglotte
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This hotel is located just above the Shibuya station on 2 lines, the Yamanote and the Ginza. It is in actually part of Shibuya Mark City so location-wise, there's really not much to say as everyone else has commented.
The rooms size were reasonable and were clean.
A common problem in Japanese hotels: insufficient power plugs for chargers.
The breakfast provided (both continental and japanese) were not very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rivest
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The hotel is very clean, the breakfast is quite good I must say. The food is always freshly prepared, and the service was excellent. The view also frm the restaurant is quite spectacular as you cvan see mount Fuji on a sunny day. What I also like about the hotel is that it is very closde to the subway station which has a lot of shops, as yu know most stations in the East are also shopping malls. It is just so convenient and you can also get fresh rice parcels and sushi-freshly prepare.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mmadiboka
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

This was our second stay at this hotel within a year, so basically our first stay was good thats why we decided to stay there again. Very convinient since it is located in the central part of Tokyo. Its 5 mins away from everything. The only thing is, we forgot to mention to book us on a non smoking floor, since we were tired from the trip, we decided to stay. Once you get out of the lift, you can really say its a smoking floor as you can smell the difference. Breakfast had a few selection but it was good and fresh. Rooms and bathroom were clean. We put a Do not Disturb sign but when we got back, the room was cleaned. Didnt mind to inform the front desk because only a few knew how to speak little english. Overall stay was good.

Stayed: December 2013