I'm so excited to add my thoughts on this hotel, because I am so pleasantly surprised by it.
* ok, the rooms are small, but I'm not in Tokyo to spend my time inside the hotel. It's like New York, space is at a premium. Small room, no problem.
* between the closet and drawers, I had plenty of room to put my clothes and shoes away and stow my suitcase.
* in the room, they have outlets next to the bed, in the bathroom and next to a vanity mirror. Awesome!
* on the nightstand, they have provided multiple charging adapters (see picture). This is brilliant. I was able to charge my iPhone and Samsung at the same time. They have 5 connector choices, including iPhone 5 as well as old 30-pin connector.
* Great view of Shibuya, including the famous intersection.
*location, location! A short walk to my favorite noodle place and so much shopping. The metro is right there. You are really in the heart of it at this hotel.
Need to improve:
* western style breakfast buffet is small and the scrambled eggs are runny. The bacon is meh. Go for the Japanese breakfast instead.
* air-con turns off by itself in the middle of the night which makes for a very sweaty wake-up in the middle of August when it is hot and humid outside.
*no coffee in the room, only tea. Also no bottled water.
All in all, I really appreciate this hotel. I will stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Rakuten, Booking.com, Hotels.com, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), JAPANiCAN, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu Tokyo