We chose this hotel because we impressed with the review in the Trips. After jumping one to another hotel for 5 night, we found the hotel were the place to dwell in Tokyo.
If you are new in Tokyo, this is the place to start.
The hotel is located only max 10 minute walk from the Shinjuku Station via South Exit, then cross the street, turn right, walk through then the first traffic-light turn left. Then for 200 m you will see the hotel in the right side.
We are family of 5, booked two rooms for 5 of us for 3 nights. We booked standard queen and standard twin for kids, And requested baby cot on standard queen, also another request to room side by side or close each other, they really could deliver. Even the Grand Hyatt chain perhaps cant have their passion to serve. The check in were smooth, the staff was polite, attentive, passionate and have proficiency in English. We requested the room with view, and they perfectly arrange us the rooms with view to the street with Christmas lighting at night.
Before we arrived, about a week and 2 days before we checked in, we asked several question and requested a favor, and they were so attentive to answer and assist us
The hotel located close to anywhere. Shopping area such as Takashimaya, Tokyu Hands, Kinokuniya were so closed. Starbucks are next door. The convenience store such as Family Mart and Lawson were minutes away. The Yoshinoya and shusi bar were only in the corner of the streets. The most important things, the CITIBank ATM was next door. The week that all ATM in Japan especially in 7Eleven could not accept a word wide network such as Maestro and Cirrus, had a Citibank's ATM next door was so helpful.
The room was spacious for us. The House keeping was so personal. They signed their card, signed and hand writing their name shown their love what they do. We impressed.
Since the hotel has no concierge, the front desk did everything such as find the taxi, allocate / reserve the restaurant and explain the direction, Special mention for Ms I.Ida who was so attentive and passionate to serve us with her self taught British accent.
Breakfast was good, The breakfast area was cozy and we found the foods were adequate.
We are so impressed and happy. And fully recommend this hotel to anybody, especially for the first comer to Tokyo. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is a chic hotel located in the busy Shinjuku business district of Tokyo, Japan. Newly renovated in 2007 with sleek lines and modern accents, this Tokyo Shinjuku hotel's guestrooms are both contemporary and inviting for business and leisure travelers. Spacious and considerate, Hotel Sunroute offers guests competitive prices with special discounts and deals and the choice of a variety of guestrooms to meet each party's specifications. At the confluence of corporate skyscrapers and subway stations, this business hotel in Shinjuku is a magnet for business travelers. Travel around the Shinjuku and Tokyo area effortlessly via high-speed public transportation, which is just minutes away by foot. Shop one of the many department stores or travel outward to Mt. Fuji and the greater Tokyo area. Hotel Sunroute invites guests and visitors to lounge in the Villazza restaurant and trattoria for an expertly prepared meal from a menu featuring traditional Italian fare. Unwind at the end of the day in our Shinjuku hotel at Bar Ku Kon, in the plush lounges lit by a crackling fire, while sipping on a premium cocktail or whiskey with colleagues or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Priceline, Rakuten, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo