“Coffee Treasure”

Omotesando Koffee
Neighbourhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighbourhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Even though we had reasonable instructions and an excellent navigator, we still walked right on by it, but I guess it wouldn't be treasure if it wasn't hard to find. This was truly worth the effort and gives a new meaning to minimalism. The taste of the coffee was anything but minimal and my short black had me smiling again in no time (and I'm a hard marker). The tiny courtyard is an oasis of peace and the tiny cake was a mouthful of joy. A great place to rest before the onslaught of Tokyo shopping.

2  Thank MartyNZ

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Each time I am there, I will have a different drink. The coffee with Bailey is undoubtedly the BEST. There is no sitting area. Grab a cuppa and stroll down the shopping belt (Omotesano - Harajuku).

Best coffee by far.

1  Thank Awesome-Spice
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We walked from Akasaka to this place and wound up a bit lost but once we found it (it is a small place that is easy to miss, we used the pictures to be sure we had found it) and it was a quiet happy moment in the morning. The place is very minimalistic, there is one machine and the pace is relaxing (don't rush through this place, take your time and enjoy it). We arrived as it was opening and ordered the cappuccino. It was not over roasted, there was just enough milk and had such a good crema that I was almost licking the remains out of the cup. This place is a dream for the coffee enthusiast.

1  Thank Little B
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I admit...it's not easy to find this place, it's hidden around the quiet zone from Omotesando, yet as you set your foot in this coffee shop, you'd regret if you didn't make a stop here! Owner Eiichi Kunitomo is undoubtedly is the coolest barista you've ever met, he operates from his traditional Japanese house/shack! The coffee is brilliant, yet you can't go wrong with the legendary baked custards!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This place was a pain to find due to its location, but the coffee is worth the search! I made the mistake of starting from Harajuku, so I had to make my way up the slope of Omotesando Hills. I had the iced mochaccino (I think), and the espresso was STRONG. Best iced coffee I've had so far in Japan.

1  Thank Emiliecious