“A gem hidden away underground”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Otooto Ebisu Garden Place - CLOSED

Otooto Ebisu Garden Place
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Wellington, New Zealand
“A gem hidden away underground”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I’m a little embarrassed as I’ve been staying in this area frequently at the Westin Tokyo Hotel in Ebisu and I didn’t realise that there was an underground walkway from the hotel to the Ebisu Garden Place!

I’ve been walking across the road, rain, snow and shine when I could have avoided all that by walking to the subway underground. When I did this last night, I discovered shops and restaurants on the way and uncovered the Washoku Ota-Ota restaurant hidden away there!

This is an authentic Japanese restaurant, reasonably priced and the food is so delicious! I was with colleagues who ordered so unfortunately, I’m unable to recite exactly what we had but all of it was delicious!

Service was attentive and friendly and will definitely return here now that I know where it is!
Recommended to all and ask for help if you can’t read the menu! There’s English on it too but the font is so small that it’s not easy to read! But any difficulties are swiftly overcome by the delightful meal!

Try it, you’ll love it!