We couldn't have found a better hotel to stay at than Sakura for our first trip to Tokyo! Tokyo is an expensive city with my husband and me not wanting to spend $$$. Through trip advisor we found Sakura in the heart of Shibuya, walking distance from metro, restaurants and the Shibuya crossing.
Reasons why this place is great:
1. Very warm and helpful staff (they speak English fluently and will go out of their way to help)
2. 5 minute walk to Metro stations (this is key for getting through Tokyo)
3. 5 minute walk to shopping district, restaurants and bars
4. Very very reasonable for Tokyo standards
5. Free water and WIFI!!!
6. Clean!!!! (Most places in Tokyo are clean but you never know)
Things that might get in way of some tourists:
1. A small or bridge to get to the other side of street. (This is typically not a problem while touring, but when you arrive your hotel after 14hr flight, the last thing you want to do is haul your luggage over a bridge)
2. Not an easy walk from the metro station while checking in or checking out (Goes back to the 1st point, you might want to consider taking a taxi from train station unless you have a small backpack)
3. Very small rooms, specifically the bathroom. (This is typically the case at most places in Tokyo, but between my husband, me and the luggage the room felt very cramped and we got the bigger room!!!!)
Overall, unless you want spend a significant amount of time in your hotel room for work or family, Sakura Fleur Aoyama is the perfect hotel in Shibuya!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Odigeo, Rakuten, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sakura Fleur Aoyama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Hotel Shibuya
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Shibuya, Tokyo
- Hotel Sakura Fleur Aoyama