I saw the reviews here and decided to give it a try.
I originally booked it for 4 days, and after 2 days I had to canceled it and stay somewhere else. I travel to Tokyo twice a year and this hotel is by far the worst one.
1. It is literally a HIGH SCHOOL RESIDENCE. The guests are NOT allowed to invite anyone to their room. All things need to be discussed in the lobby. If I saw this before I booked, I wouldn't have gone to the hotel. Sorry I am an adult, I can decide what I want to do in my hotel room. I have stayed at more than 80 hotels worldwide, this was the first time I experienced this.
2. The room was very dated for 10000 yen/night. The interior was actually like a motel in North American standard. The wallpaper was PEELING! Which, with only 2000 yen more, you can stay at other hotels in the same area that are CLEANER and NEWER. Not trying to advertise, but feel free check out either Granbell or City hotel.
3.The receptionists were pushy. They force you to give them your key when you go out. Even if it was a 30 sec corner store visit. All I wanted was to buy a bottle of juice.The corner store was RIGHT BESIDE the hotel.
4. It is 8 min walk from Shibuya station. If you carry heavy luggage there will be a lot of stairs ; no elevator/escalator.
5. There is NO internet. They lied to me. The website lied as well. You will read all the rules of their hotel when you take the elevator.
If you need to feel like a 16 year-old school girl again please go ahead stay here. I personally don't have time for this BS. Next time I am paying 1000-2000 yen ( US$20 ) more for better service and environment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Rakuten, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sakura Fleur Aoyama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Hotel Shibuya
- Sakura Fleur Aoyama Shibuya, Tokyo
- Hotel Sakura Fleur Aoyama