1、The room is clean and neat, and what I love the most is the air fresheners they offer in the room. The air freshener smell great, and become pretty handy when you have a big Japanese feast like sukiyaki, tepanyaki, tempura or yakiniku.
2、Bathtub is great which fits for 2 people, and when you have a long day walking shopping, it is always good to have a bath, you can even get some nuyokusai(like bath salt) from the stores near by like donkihote(which i absoluttely recommand).
3、breakfast：quite good, there are western breakfast for you, and also gyudon or japanese curry for breafast, and the restaurent is bright and clean.
(1) It is in the red light district of tokyo(not the hottest zone), but the staffs won't bother you too much unless you have really an eye contact with them. if you are still worry about it, i suggest you walk by the park on the other side of the street which you can easily find.
On the other hand, you can find a lot of restaurent opened in late night, and it is great when you have a long day shopping walking and feel like some late night snack like Ichiran Ramen or Kanza Ramen(both recommanded)
(2)about5~10 minutes walk to shinjuku station, reasonable length
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo offers a variety of rooms to meet your needs, including spacious 17.5M2 Single Room. All rooms offer complimentary wired high-speed and Wi-Fi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, JAPANiCAN, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Best Western
- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo