Very close to Tokyo government building and marvelous Shinjuku area, silent place, personal very kind. Very comfortable for the breackfast. Bed a bit hard and room small, but this is usual in Japan. We have been very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku is a short 2-minute walk from the Nishi-Shinjuku subway station and an 8-minute walk from Shinjuku Train Station. It offers modern accommodations with massage services and free property-wide Wi-Fi. Guest rooms have both air conditioning and heating facilities. Each room comes with a fridge, tea making facilities and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Pay-per-view movies are also available. A dry-cleaning service and coin-operated laundry machines are available on the property. Luggage storage is possible at the 24-hour front desk. The Teketeke restaurant is on the B1 floor and serves breakfast daily. The Saint Marc Cafe on the ground floor serves coffee and light meals. The Shinjuku Nishitetsu Inn is just under half a kilometer from Shinjuku Central Park and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Buildings. The Isetan Department Store is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Nishitetsu Hotel Shinjuku
- Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku Tokyo