I travelled with a small group (4 women, 1 child) and we decided to book the apartment type room for 5 nights. The apartment type itself is located near the hotel, about 5 minutes walk.
The pros are:
- The price are more affordable than book a hotel room
- they provide great quality of toiletries, the towel is changed every day
- the room can accomodate up to 5 people, but of course, it's a little bit cramped if you bring big luggage
- in that sort period of time, we could experience the life of the local people who live at the apartment and the neighborhood is really friendly
The cons are:
- the bathroom is small.
- the security lock at the door could be really upsetting, especially if you're in a rush. So, be careful with it.
Overall, I'd really love to reccomend this hotel (the apartment type room) for those who travelled with a small group and want to live in a secluded, friendly, yet not far from tourist area. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located two minutes away from the subway station Shinjuku-Gyoenmae on the Marunouchi line (red line). Situated right by the Shinjuku Park, which has fantastic landscapes and shows all the beauty of Japan as its colors change from season to season, you will enjoy a very restful stay in a quiet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Rakuten, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Hotel N.U.T.S reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Shinjuku
- City Hotel N.U.T.S Shinjuku, Tokyo