Booked this hotel a few months before the trip after reading its TA review and did not regret it. An easy 15 minute walk from the Shinjuku JR station the hotel is positioned at the quiet end of the main Shinjuku shopping and nightlife street. Excellent reception staff, pleasant and efficient with an early check in allowed. Room was large by Japanese standards with kitchen area, lounge and nice size double bed. View was into other Tokyo buildings and roofs but this is a city where every bit of space is used to the full. Bathroom was a typical Japanese single unit with bath and shower above plus magical electronic toilet that heats the seat, provides a bidet operation and other interesting functions, needless to say everything worked and was well maintained. Cleanliness was to a high standard, the bed linen flawless and carpet clean. Large flat screen TV in the lounge area along with small table and sofa. In Japan you hand in your passport for photocopying and they must have noticed my wires date of both since on her birthday the following day she received some cakes and a message with congratulations and comments from the staff, what a lovely touch. Main bright light Shinjuku area was 15 minutes walk away along the main street and it was a great experience to explore this before returning to our quiet area for a great nights sleep. Did not eat in the hotel but the 7/11 on the corner and little Japanese take away across the road provided good quality and reasonably priced meals for our needs. We stayed here 3 nights and would return without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo