A group of 5 of us stayed here in March 14, 3 adults in one room and 2 in another. Hotel is located about 15mins walk from Shinjuku main train station. From here it costs approx $10 for a day pass on the JR network if planning to visit other areas, Shibuya etc. The rooms we had had a very small kitchenette with a bar fridge and small cooktop. One room had a small sofa and other one was converted into a 3rd bed. The bathroom was very small but functional. We had breakfast there one morning which cost YEN6700/$7 and consisted of various breads, a couple of serials, scrambled eggs and sausages and filtered coffee. For our meals we found some niece places to eat (which are everywhere)on the first street on the left as you exit the hotel and turn left. We walked from the hotel to the Golden Gai and red light district which took around 20 mins. It was very safe but be wary of the Nigerians trying to lure you into their clubs. For a drink in a very intimate i.e. small setting goto the Golden Gai area which consists of several small alleyways with around 200 tiny bars seating from 6-10 people. We enjoyed our visit to the Albatross bar but be aware foreigners are not welcome at all the bars. Overall with the Citadines close, but not too close proximity to the main area we found this a great place to stay. There is also a 7/11 and Lawsons a few doors down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Rakuten, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo