Not to be confused with Best Western Hotel which is also in Shinjuku area. Stayed here with a friend for 3 days and 2 nights. The place was kinda retro. Like a Japanese 80s movie. But it is clean. Front desk people are nice. They will let you check your belongings while waiting for check-in time so you can roam around the metro. Free drinking water (hot/cold) at the receiving area. Recommended for budget travelers.
- place is a bit hard to find. but they do have a crystal clear direction on how to go there.
- neighborhood is a bit shady at night coz it is filled with aging Jap street-walkers... or depending on your preference, you can put this in PROS. =)
- DO NOT COME HERE during winter. Heater is a bit weak, esp when you sleep beside the closed window
- close to train station
- cheap for a Shinjuku hotel
- clean (not immaculate clean but clean)
- very roomy
- wifi strongest there is (Hulk said)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Hotel Shinjuku, Tokyo