Stayed at the hotel for one night:
(1) Location was convenient - less than 10mins walk if you travelled via NEX from Narita airport (located at Shinjuku JR West exist), if you see IBIS hotel, walk down further to the next block and turn in left you will find this hotel. Taking the airport limo will be slighly 2mins more. Plentary of eatery around the hotel inclusive 7-11 without having to walk to the shopping malls at the JR station. However do check if they have menu with pictures as number of stores communicate only through Japanese.
(2) If you carry heavy luagges, walk pass the carpark, there is a elevator to reception without having to lag the bagges up the stairs. Pick up maps in english are readily available as well as basic annemeties at the reception (try their 4 different types of spa salt - free for a soak in the room bath tub). Free use of computer and coffee is also available.
(3) Although small room size is common in JP. I found this room is comfortable enough with basic need and even they can even squeeze in a bath tub. However if you have several baggages then you might find problem storing them and even opening them up.
This hotel rate is certainly value for money for short stay and did not notice any con/s to remark about. The only thing to put across is the window has laminate so you cannot see any outside view (which could be due to the cementry next to the hotel)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a good night's sleep only seconds away from the center of Tokyo's nightlife. Shinjuku may be the busiest train station in the world but 5 minutes after you leave the gate and arrive here, all of the rush will seem like it's worlds away. Convenient to the airport and anywhere in Tokyo, this is a great choice for guests who want to make the most of their stay in Japan's vibrant exciting capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Priceline, Ebookers, JAPANiCAN, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Mystays Nishi Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mystays Nishi Shinjuku Tokyo