Being a regular visitor to Tokyo and a great advocate for this property I am convinced that this hotel offers an experience that will satisfy the most fastidious traveller.We were guests in the hotel for 10 days so had the opportunity to evaluate all aspects of this property.
The key points that impress me and make every visit a enjoyable experience are,
LOCATION. Convenient to Shinjuku Station 10 Min Walk or a shuttle bus every 20 mins from the hotel. For the business executive very convenient to many major corporations and for the tourist looking for a great shopping experience Shinjuku offfers the best of the international brands mixed with many Japanese speciality shops.
STAFF Exceptional service in all facets of the hotel by friendly highly efficient staff. With few exceptions English is spoken which is great for the international traveller.
FACILITIES The hotel offers a wide range of facilities including a health club with pool/spa and a tennis court. Several eating areas catering for French, Japanese, Chinese and Western Cuisine.
ACCOMODATION May not be the newest property in Tokyo but offers a feeling of comfort and friendliness often missing in the new flashy hotel designs. On this trip we had a superb king size room with lounge etc on the 38th floor. Spotless in all areas with housekeeping staff to be congratulated on their immaculate presentation of our room.
EXECUTIVE LOUNGE I would higly recommend upgrading to this level as the hotel offers quality accomodation together with the superb facilities of the executive lounge on the 37th floor.
An excellent breakfast with tea/coffee etc served all day plus a great selection of hot and cold food pre dinner with wine etc. Staff responsible for this facilities are professional and are very willing to assist with all requests.
In summary this a first class property with excellent facilities. Management are to be complimented on the quality of presentation of the hotel and the attention to detail that is evident with all personnel who represent the Hilton Tokyo.
Recommend to your business associates or friends when they travel to Tokyo. They won't be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku