I am trying as hard as I can to be objective about this Hotel without being influenced by what I deem to be one of the most beautiful race of people I have ever met but honestly I cannot fault the Hilton in any way, the executive room was spacious, clean, nicely decorated and with a magnificent view. The executive lounge was available almost all day and the food and beverages offered were amazing and served with the usual Japanese service (i.e.. excellent). The breakfast buffet was the best I have had thus far (I have also stayed at J.W Marriot, Crowne Plaza,Sheraton and The W chains) with a variety surpassing expectation. The position of this hotel makes it the perfect base for exploring the whole of Tokyo as there is a free return shuttle bus to Shinjuku station.
I cannot sing the praises of this Hotel enough , a definite must...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN, TravelUp, Ctrip TA and Southall Travel so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku