I booked a Suite for 7 days and it was fabulous.
Took a couple of friends over and spent the week enjoying the city. I booked the club level so that we had access to the additional food options and without a doubt it was fantastic! Breakfast was delicious - no need to go get food elsewhere and you can head out for a day on the town then come back later to enjoy a cocktail and tapas before doing Karaoke locally.
Shinjuku is a great location, not far from a busy train station and loads of food and entertainment options. The staff are amazing and friendly and help you organise anything you need.
There are direct Airport to hotel buses from both airports. They work out to be around $30AUD. Great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku