Park Hyatt Tokyo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Shinjuku)
  • Pool
Kadoya Hotel(Shinjuku)
3,163 results
All reviewsnew york grilllost in translationpeak loungeny baraesop toiletriesbar and grilllive jazzbill murrayshinjuku stationwalk in closetbest hotel i have ever stayedcover chargetop floormt fujiyoyogi parkour honeymoonfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed at Park Hyatt Tokyo for one night, but it surely felt like 3 nights. Spacious modern room, clean and wide bathtub, nice gym/pool, and great restaurants overlooking Tokyo, and you get lost in translation. I was very impressed with great concierge service, and late check out (4 pm!), . It is an easy access by Narita express to Shinjuku Station (South Exit), and then by taxi (one meter).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Ken_1762013
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had a wonderful stay at the Park Hyatt with my family of 5. I can say enough nice things about the staff. They were wonderful and a pleasure to deal with. Breakfast buffet was excellent, and rooms were spacious and beautiful. A wonderful oasis after a long flight and long days exploring Tokyo.

Room Tip: We had two interconnecting rooms because we were traveling with our three kids. These can be hard to come by in Tokyo.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank citynewz
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Park Hyatt Tokyo about a month ago and had a fabulous stay. We were in a corner room on the 47th Floor overlooking Yoyogi Park and the views were amazing...but the entire hotel offers amazing views of Tokyo. The room had a view, the pool had a view, the New York Grill had a view, the Peak Lounge had a view...and they were all wonderful.

Staying at the Park Hyatt as a Diamond Member was nothing short of spectacular. The American Breakfast was delicious and filling, and the Japanese Breakfast, while very different from what I'd typically eat, was also quite enjoyable; I'm glad I decided to get it one morning. I think my favorite thing about staying at the Park Hyatt was the drinks and appetizers offered each evening at the Peak Lounge. Everything we had was delicious and it was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable moments of the entire trip. And the views...

My only complaint (and it is a minor one) involves finding the hotel itself. I knew which building the Park Hyatt was in, I knew it occupied the top floors of all three towers...surely I'd be able to find my way just fine, right? Wrong. We wondered around the lobbies and public spaces of the first two floors for a while before a nice woman kindly pointed us in the right direction...and from there we were only an elevator ride, a couple more corridors, and a library away from the check-in desk.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit I had so much trouble finding my way...but other than that my experience at the Park Hyatt Tokyo was flawless. The service, the amenities, and the food were all spectacular. I would definitely recommend staying at the Park Hyatt when visiting Tokyo.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank jrmartin724
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel the last night of our trip to Japan and I can not have a better end! The hotel is awesome, a dream pool, room service, bar ... all perfect. When I got up from the extraordinary panorama of the room, you could sense the Mount Fuji in the distance! Too bad the day was not very clear but it was great! The truth is that it made me a very short little stay,

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank nadia a
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed here just one night in July 2014. Upon arrival greeted by name and personalized check-in followed in a suite at 42nd floor. Hotel is just stunning, spanning from 39 to 52 floor. Used limousine bus to get there from Haneda, very simple and straight-fowards, delivered just in-front of the hotel. Suite in immaculate condition with every little perk traveller needs, breakfast great and recognision for Hyatt GP Diamond also great. Also had a nice swim in perfect pool on 47th floor, totally recommended. Wi-fi reliable and fast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business