Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main
US$338
US$751
US$466
  • Pool
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Shinjuku)
US$613
Orbitz.com
US$311
US$284
1,985 results
All reviewsfamily martunderground passagesouth exitconvenience storeminute walkannex buildingthird floortriple roomtop floorrooms are smallairport limousine busgovernment buildingshotel lobby isstayed for nightsfree internetramenjapanese hotels
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed one night in December. Contrary to many people who wrote reviews, I had no problem with the elevators, I didn't wait forever. Yes it's hot in the room but you can ask them to open the window for you. The staff was efficient and nice. They offered me a room on the ladies only floor. The room was small (not smaller than what I expected for Tokyo) but had all the amenities I needed. It was clean. Everything was fine. I can even say that I liked my little room! I don't understand why people say that it's far from Shinjuku station. I guess they just never walk anywhere. I thought it was very close to the station, pefect location. And if it's raining, you can use the underground passage all the way to the station. I would stay there again, it was cheap and perfect for me. But I would say that if you have a lot of luggage, it will be difficult to find a spot for it. There is very little space on the floor and no storage. But since the airline lost my suitcase, I was fine!

Room Tip: If you're a woman, ask for the ladies' floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank goworldmtl
Reviewed 17 January 2014

The hotel is in a great location. The wifi was the best I've had in a hotel. It was very clean and the staff were very friendly. The rooms are very small and this was a surprise for me but all good fun for a travel experience. I would not want to stay there any longer than a couple of nights because of the size.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed for 4 nights in the Shinjuku Washington. Neat and clean and most conveniently located. Having all facilities at economy rates. Room was compact and clean. Excellent wifi and quick checkin and check out as well as luggage safe keeping facilities. No nonsense hotel.

Room Tip: Try for higher floors.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Rkpyda
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The hotel is conveniently located not far from the shinjuku station and has everything you need. The staff are very helpful and speak fantastic english. However the hotel is OLD. The rooms are tired and very outdated. There is not aircon control, this means in winter that the room is hot and stuffy. The walls are paper thin, we spent the whole time listening to children running up and down the hall, other people opening and closing their doors and babies screaming. The bathrooms are very very tired with stained grout.
Honestly if you can afford and extra 5000 yen, stay somewhere else. I would have if I hadn't prepaid.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The hotel is good. My room is 1812. I had a good stay here it is not bad. The room size is not small. The room is equipped with TV, chairs, beds, restroom, small table, armchair, working table, bin and a small fridge.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family