ibis Tokyo Shinjuku
US$338
US$751
US$466
  • Pool
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Shinjuku)
US$265
Orbitz.com
US$304
US$284
1,306 results
All reviewsgreat locationwest exitwelcome drinkplatinum membersingle roomsmall roomtrain stationfew minutes walkconvenience storefront desk staffthe ground floorstreet levelopen the windowroom ratenarita expresslate checkwestern food
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed 5 nights, located 3 minutes from Shinjuku Station. Easy access to transit, Government building, parks, shopping etc. Staff friendly and several speak excellent English. Breakfast selection of Japanese or western style. Overall good experience for budget conscious travelers.

1  Thank CK-M5
Reviewed 22 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis_T0ky0_Shinjuku, Guest Relations Manager at ibis Tokyo Shinjuku, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel was located in Center of Shinjuku, near JR Shinjuku station with 3-5 minutes walk. McDonals is in the 1st floor. The service is very nice. Warm welcome with extra-late check in. Hi-speed wifi for free. I recommended.

PS. It's too small room.

1  Thank Tawasapon
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Hi,

I was debating and had difficulties selecting a hotel in Tokyo. First 5 nights booked in Ginza hotel was expensive but willingly to pay that price since coming for the first time in Japan. Coming back from Kyoto and want it to see another location in Tokyo and I chose Shinjuku area Hotel Ibis. Hotel best location, next to the subway, buss station (as I took the buss to Mt. Fuji), lots of restaurants, a huge mall with so many varieties of stores. McDonald's was attached to hotel and so other restaurants. The staff spoke very well in English and help me with any information I would ask. In Japan all the hotels provides from slippers, toothpaste, toothbrushes, comb, shampoos, umbrella in case of rain etc., Room spacious, comfortable bed, good light in the room, access to wifi, coffee/tea supplied every morning. If I am going back to Tokyo I will book this hotel again. Thank you

Room Tip: Since is my first time, I do not have comment which area is either 'quieter, sunny or noise'.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank yorku
ibis_T0ky0_Shinjuku, フロント オフィス マネージャー at ibis Tokyo Shinjuku, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your review.
We are pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us at ibis Tokyo Shinjuku.
I'm very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them.

We appreciate you sharing your experience, and it is our hope that your next visit will be more pleasant.

Best Regards,

Front Office Manager
Takayuki Akutsu

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great hotel in the heart of Tokyo shinjuku district. Although ibis being a budget hotel the room was fully equipped with hair dryer, kettle and all your usual toilet amenities. We came as a group of 8 and requested the rooms to be next door to each other and they fully obliged.

Front desk were very friendly and helpful, providing maps and directions whenever we asked. They also recommended the best mode of transport which was especially handy. And when it rained they offered us umbrellas!

We didn't try the restaurants in the hotel as there were plenty of good restaurants around the hotel.

The beds were comfy but the best was the shower! Very powerful, which was great after a long day out! Feels like I've had a massage afterwards!

Wifi is provided and we didn't have any problems with it during our entire stay.

I'd recommend this hotel to everyone. Rates were good, service was excellent and the location couldn't be better! Shinjuku is the to stay with plenty to eat, see and play! There is a direct train to and from narita airport from the station 5 mins away, aswell as limousine buses not far from the station. So you don't have to worry about transport.

2  Thank Jenjenjennifer