“Bike tour”

Tokyo Bike Tour - Day tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Small Group Cycling Tour in Tokyo
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Akio was a fantastic guide and managed to keep a bunch of less than 30 year olds entertained without killing us. We saw heaps of Tokyo. Great job

3  Thank Brendan M
in 19 reviews
"pace"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

My wife, two teenaged sons & I thoroughly enjoyed our six hour bicycle tour hosted by husband & wife team, Akio & Mika.
We cycled around back streets & visited parts of Tokyo that we wouldn't have otherwise seen in our first four day leg of our visit to Japan.
The cycling is very easy & almost unbelievably is downhill pretty much all the way! There is one hill on the way back, but it is no big deal.
The bikes were in good condition & Mika gave some great insights into the cultural relevance of the sites we visited. I would recommend this tour.

4  Thank Hugh C
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My husband, two kids ages 16 and 12, and I joined this bike tour. My kids and I can bike but we are not terribly confident bikers. We were also ill-prepared for the chilly weather on the 28th December in Tokyo. My daughter was shivering and Mika just took the jacket off her back to let my daughter use it! Aside from the great bike tour that everyone here is raving about, Akio and Mika are the warmest, most caring and down-to-earth people. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour and their company and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants a more intimate bike tour experience.

2  Thank sharlenelu
Reviewed 15 November 2016

My wife and I booked a 3 hour tour on a Sunday. Whenever we vacation abroad we try to book a bike tour as we feel it is the best way to get a feel for the locale. This did not disappoint. Akio was an excellent guide; friendly and speaks good English. We saw the Imperial Palace, the Yanaka Cemetery and the Meiji Temple. It's great to take the back roads and ride through real Tokyo neighborhoods that you wouldn't see from a bus or car. The bikes were 21 speed mountain bikes and well maintained. Tokyo is not terribly hilly so if you ride a bike only occasionally you should be fine.

1  Thank Bob G
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Akio met us at the meeting point on time and spoke good English. He was super nice and took us to many attractions during the tour. We road on paths and quiet back streets (you would not otherwise use a tourist). The bikes were in great condition and he took great care in making sure we were fitted and comfortable. It was a great way to experience Tokyo at a relaxed pace and would not hesitate to recommend Akio at Tokyo Bike Tour biketour@joy.ocn.ne.jp

1  Thank elward