This hotel was absolutely the hotel I needed. I stayed here for 2 nights on my business trip and have to say it suits nearly all my demands, if I travel on a business purpose. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and professional, but the rooms are really very small. I already read some reviews for this hotel and knew that the rooms are small but I did not expected that they were SO small. However, as I only stayed for 2 nights, this was ok for me. The only big problem is that the surroundings are too quite. Nearly no places to go and to do. It is just convenient for your transfer by metro.
So if you plan for a short stay, lets say not more than 2 nights and need a room for a good price, I would recommend this hotel. Otherwise, look for another one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi-Shinjuku first opened on April 1, 2007, in the energetic business and shopping hub of Tokyo in the Higashi-Shinjuku prefecture. The hotel provides business and leisure travelers with direct access to Shinjuku Station, the largest train station in Japan.The hotel's contemporary, streamlined accommodations create a serene environment for guests to relax and retire to, away from the busy streets of Tokyo. This Shinjuku hotel's amenities, including secure accommodation and elevator access, expansive breakfast buffet at the hotel's restaurant Royal Host, and traditional Chinese menu at Bamiyan restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, JAPANiCAN, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Higashi Hotel Shinjuku
- Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku Tokyo