We stayed here for three nights and enjoyed it. The hotel is a little way from the craziness of central Shinjuku (twenty minute walk) but still well located. Rooms are small but that's the norm in Japan. Rooms /hotel is very clean / well organised. Thoroughly recommend this good value hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi-Shinjuku first opened on April 1, 2007, in the energetic business and shopping hub of Tokyo in the Higashi-Shinjuku prefecture. The hotel provides business and leisure travelers with direct access to Shinjuku Station, the largest train station in Japan.The hotel's contemporary, streamlined accommodations create a serene environment for guests to relax and retire to, away from the busy streets of Tokyo. This Shinjuku hotel's amenities, including secure accommodation and elevator access, expansive breakfast buffet at the hotel's restaurant Royal Host, and traditional Chinese menu at Bamiyan restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Splitty, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Higashi Hotel Shinjuku
- Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku Tokyo