Yes this is a small hotel but we knew that going in. Is it a good price for Tokyo? Sure. But if you can afford to stretch just slightly into the next tier, then I recommend you book elsewhere. The room and bathroom are nice given the size, but that is not my complaint: it's the less than helpful staff that was the disappointment. We arrived and were told we had a smoking room when that wasn't what we booked. They couldn't switch our room, and the scent was overpowering. The bed especially reeked, indicating that they had not actually changed the sheets from the previous guest. The front desk was fine I suppose, not exactly warm and only moderately helpful, but they were nowhere near as helpful as the hotel we moved to after deciding we could not survive 3 nights in a dank, smoky box.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi-Shinjuku first opened on April 1, 2007, in the energetic business and shopping hub of Tokyo in the Higashi-Shinjuku prefecture. The hotel provides business and leisure travelers with direct access to Shinjuku Station, the largest train station in Japan.The hotel's contemporary, streamlined accommodations create a serene environment for guests to relax and retire to, away from the busy streets of Tokyo. This Shinjuku hotel's amenities, including secure accommodation and elevator access, expansive breakfast buffet at the hotel's restaurant Royal Host, and traditional Chinese menu at Bamiyan restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Sunroute Co., Ltd., JAPANiCAN, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Higashi Hotel Shinjuku
- Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku Tokyo