We stayed at this hotel for one week, lots of restaurants surrounding the hotel. Located above 2 metro lines, very convenient as a base. a bit walk from the main shinjuku station (15-20 minutes normal walk). the room is very clean, free ice, not much waiting on elevator, housekeeping were excellent.
Definitely will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi-Shinjuku first opened on April 1, 2007, in the energetic business and shopping hub of Tokyo in the Higashi-Shinjuku prefecture. The hotel provides business and leisure travelers with direct access to Shinjuku Station, the largest train station in Japan.The hotel's contemporary, streamlined accommodations create a serene environment for guests to relax and retire to, away from the busy streets of Tokyo. This Shinjuku hotel's amenities, including secure accommodation and elevator access, expansive breakfast buffet at the hotel's restaurant Royal Host, and traditional Chinese menu at Bamiyan restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Higashi Hotel Shinjuku
- Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku Tokyo