Hotel has a nice comfortable and clean rooms. It is located about 15 minutes walk from Asakusa subway station or Kuramae station. Tourist attractions are within easy reach via subway or walking distance. Sky Tree tower is only about 15 minutes walk, Sumo Museum is 10 minutes' walk away. Hotel close to Senjoji temple. You can prepare your meal in the room, which has an electric kettle, microwave oven, stove. It was our second stay at the hotel and we're gonna always be satisfied. The room rate was very good. Location is safe, shops near.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an amazing view of the Tokyo Skytree® just outside your window. Our hotel is in an excellent location, with the best of Tokyo's traditional downtown districts, Asakusa and Ryogoku. Stay in one of our special Deluxe View rooms for the perfect experience. All rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Hotels.com, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel MyStays Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Asakusa Hotel Sumida
- Hotel MyStays Asakusa Tokyo, Japan