I enjoyed a package "great view of Tokyo Skytree"; nice price, modern style like Ikea, clean and comfortable room with kitchen, private bathroom, tv, microwave, wifi ok, air conditioner, window shutter,nice shampoo and soap,calm ambient, helpful staff. Many services: laundry, printer, rent a bicycle, keeping your luggage, available pay by visa, small library about Tokyo information, available shippings for example a SIM card. Good access by subway < 5 min. Surrounding area: great coffee shop_SUNSHINE STATE ESPRESSO _awesome coffee and nice cakes, friendly staff, good music and they speak english / restaurant 24h(Kaminarimon) / seven eleven 24h with ATM service(Edo Dori) / post-office... I really recommend you this area because it´s fantastic!! Have a nice trip!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an amazing view of the Tokyo Skytree® just outside your window. Our hotel is in an excellent location, with the best of Tokyo's traditional downtown districts, Asakusa and Ryogoku. Stay in one of our special Deluxe View rooms for the perfect experience. All rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel MyStays Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Asakusa Hotel Sumida
- Hotel MyStays Asakusa Tokyo, Japan