It was a bit of walk from Subway Kuramae Station, but it is still conveniently located between Narita NRT and Haneda HND Airport, so if you have few days to stay in Tokyo and flying to somewhere using both airport, it is good to stay here. There are also a supermarket near-by and could walk to Asakusa (about 1km / 15min on foot), also good access to Shinjuku, Yokohama, Skytree by Subway. Reception is located on 2nd floor, so you have to use steps to go up, but there is a back door on 1st floor, so if you are travelling with others, you might want to go up first then ask them to open the back door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an amazing view of the Tokyo Skytree® just outside your window. Our hotel is in an excellent location, with the best of Tokyo's traditional downtown districts, Asakusa and Ryogoku. Stay in one of our special Deluxe View rooms for the perfect experience. All rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel MyStays Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Asakusa Hotel Sumida
- Hotel MyStays Asakusa Tokyo, Japan