We struggled to find The B in Ikebukuro (combination of forgetting to print a map and the fact the addresses are hard to figure out for non-Japanese) but when we did we found it comfortable and clean with friendly staff. The staff's English is not the greatest and their local knowledge doesn't seem to be the best (we asked to find a local bar with wifi) but it was a good experience overall. Breakfast is a huge buffet with anything you may want (though I couldn't stomach having chips at 8am). Overall a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of this exciting city, just three minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro and subway stations providing easy access to Shinjuku, Shinjuku and Tokyo Dome. This newly opened hotel is right in the centre of the entertainment, nightlife, shopping, business and restaurant precinct, but also just minutes to Sunshine City including aquarium and observatory deck, Namja Town, Ancient Orient Museum and Japan Traditional Crafts Centre. Ideal hotel for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Rakuten, Agoda, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your The B Ikebukuro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Ikebukuro Hotel Toshima
- The B Ikebukuro Tokyo, Japan