i recently stayed here over a 12 day period, not my usual hotel in shinjuku as it was booked out so i took a chance to stay at the "b"
the room usual single size for tokyo hotels, free bkst and WiFi which is a bonus, also free all-day coffee in hotel reception
the only cons would be lack of room safe and clothes line in bathroom, also ice machine did not dispense large cups , i had to use the small glass provided in the room
heaps of eateries everywhere, Mr Donut and Donki stores nearby
great value and location on the circle line, this will be my "backup" favourite hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of this exciting city, just three minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro and subway stations providing easy access to Shinjuku, Shinjuku and Tokyo Dome. This newly opened hotel is right in the centre of the entertainment, nightlife, shopping, business and restaurant precinct, but also just minutes to Sunshine City including aquarium and observatory deck, Namja Town, Ancient Orient Museum and Japan Traditional Crafts Centre. Ideal hotel for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your the b tokyo ikebukuro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Ikebukuro Hotel Toshima
- The b Tokyo Ikebukuro Japan