This hotel is in a great location and has very modern clean rooms. The front desk staff is very friendly. I arrived in advance of check in time and they offered to hold my bags and even called the cleaning staff to see at what time my room would be ready so I could get in early. Breakfast is included with the room and is quite good with a selection of both traditional Japanese and western breakfast foods.
The rooms are comfortable and quiet despite the hubbub of the city around the hotel. The bathrooms are a little odd with a glass door that is only partially frosted in the center but not at all opaque! It is a weird set up especially if you are rooming with someone who is not your spouse or significant other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of this exciting city, just three minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro and subway stations providing easy access to Shinjuku, Shinjuku and Tokyo Dome. This newly opened hotel is right in the centre of the entertainment, nightlife, shopping, business and restaurant precinct, but also just minutes to Sunshine City including aquarium and observatory deck, Namja Town, Ancient Orient Museum and Japan Traditional Crafts Centre. Ideal hotel for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your the b tokyo ikebukuro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Ikebukuro Hotel Toshima
- The b Tokyo Ikebukuro Japan