Buy a package with flight tickets & hotel for 4 nights. Room is small but got everything you need. Staff is helpful - did help to call to a resturant. Free coffee at the lobby is a plus. Wifi is too slow better to prepare your own internet access. Location is good that it is not too noisy but still close to main shopping area. It is good if what you need is a place to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel Wing International Ikebukuro.Hotel Wing International Ikebukuro is situated in the entertainment district of Ikebukuro, Tokyo.It is close to Nekobukuro, Yasukuni Shrine, and Namco Namja Town.Also nearby are Sunshine International Aquarium and Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space.Guests are within walking distance to JR Ikebukuro station. Sunshine City is only a 3 minutes walk away.Hotel Wing International Ikebukuro offers great comfort and functionality with its 85 guestrooms.All rooms have modern amenities and has reasonable price for your accommodation in Tokyo.If you are dining in Ikebukuro, Soba dining FUKUROU serves Japanese traditional noodle Soba and modern Japanese cuisine for dinner, accompanied by Japanese Sake.Japanese and Western-style breakfasts are also available at this restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Wing International Ikebukuro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wing International Ikebukuro Toshima
- Wing International Ikebukuro Hotel
- Hotel Wing International Ikebukuro Tokyo, Japan