“great service, even for a non-guest”

Richmond Hotel Tokyo Mejiro
Ranked #10 of 56 Hotels / Ryokan in Toshima
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I didn't stay here but wandered in to ask directions. The front desk staff knew I wasn't a guest but spent 15 minutes helping me: they translated my request, looked up the location online and printed a map for me. I can't review the rooms but the service was exceptional.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank cy9
リッチモンドホテル東京目白, 支配人 at Richmond Hotel Tokyo Mejiro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Thank you for your warm comments.
We are glad to be able to help you.
When you want to stay in Tokyo, please stay in our hotel.
We are looking for your coming.

Thank you.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I just spent 8 nights at this hotel and couldn't have been happier. The location is fantastic - just a few minutes walk from the Mejiro train station, which is on the JR Yamanote line, which gives one easy access to all of Tokyo. Mejiro itself was a nice little neighbourhood, with lots of little cafes and convenience stores, where it was easy to buy food for breakfast. The staff were very friendly. I particularly enjoyed the special presents for women that they presented at check-in (face masks, bath salts, etc.). The room was small but functional, clean, and quiet. The bed was really comfortable as well. If I come back to Tokyo, which I hope I will, I would definitely stay here again. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank magassouba
リッチモンドホテル東京目白, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Richmond Hotel Tokyo Mejiro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you so much for staying our hotel.
we are very haapy to hear your comments.
If you come to JAPN next time,
Please feel free to step by our hotel.
we are looking forward seeing you.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I was in Tokyo for a week and I was really amazed by the hotel service. The hotel staff are very helpful. The room is clean and everything is provided,you don't have to worry about your toiletries and pajamas, all are provided. The hotel is very convenient to mejiro station,just about 2 minutes,kfc,McDonald's and Japanese restaurants are also just around the area. Tourist destinations are very accessible as well. It was my first time to visit Japan and my whole experience I would say was excellent. I will surely go back to Tokyo again and I will definitely stay in Richmond hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank cherridhen
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times, location wise it's pretty much close to everything, there Lawson and McDonald next door that runs 24*7 and its right by the station, plus it's only a 15 mins walk to ikebukuro. However, the rooms are tiny, there's not much space for you to move around. Service is great and there's free wifi, furthermore, you can have breakfast at royal host that's a plus

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Erinanako
Reviewed 28 July 2013

It's the second time we are staying in this hotel and it's good price, the rooms are clean, it's rather quiet. Mejiro station is on the Yamanote line, which is very nice, it's very close to Ikebukuro and many spots in Tokyo. Good breakfast, personnel very helpfull. So we will come back to Richmond hotel Tokyo Mejiro the next time we go to Tokyo !

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SOPHIE1967_13
リッチモンドホテル東京目白, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Richmond Hotel Tokyo Mejiro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank you for your warm comments.
Our Hotel is located very near to the station of JR MEJIRO.
Around here,there are many restaurants,shops,banks and so on.
If you come to JAPAN next time,please stay our hotel.
we are looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks a lots.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Good hotel, but location is not in the metro line. Located near a JR line, metro ticket is not valid, have to buy different ticket. Rooms are good, larger to Tokyo size. Free water bottle is a plus. No english channel in TV.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Rangassamy L
リッチモンドホテル東京目白, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Richmond Hotel Tokyo Mejiro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Thank you for staying our hotel.
We are located near JR MEJIRO station.
To SHINJUKUI, it takes about 7 minutes from MEJIRO.
Standerd room is 15㎡,size of bed is 140cm×203cm.
We give water for free. If you have PC, you can use our WI-FI.
If you come to JAPAN next time, please visit our hotel.
We are looking forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Very attentive service, great location and clean rooms!

I stayed here for a short trip to Tokyo and it was definitely value for money. The staff at the desk go above and beyond the call of duty, and are very friendly. It is walking distance from Mejiro station and easy to find. It is also a good location for seeing other areas of Tokyo

I would not hesitate to recommend

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MOAOACMACGMA
リッチモンドホテル東京目白, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Richmond Hotel Tokyo Mejiro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2013

Thank you for writing nice comments.

Our place is very near the station JR MEJIRO.
next station is IKEBUKURO where is big city.
Around our hotel, there are many shops,banks,bakery,and
24 hours open convienience store.

If you come to JAPAN next time, please visit us.
Thank you for your writing.