The hotel is in a good location connected to the sunshine city. Very clean.
But very tedious Internet connection. Inthe rolf where Internet connection has to be in a jiffy it takes 8 passwords and 20 minutes of battle to get the connection. The breakfast was horrible
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunshine City Complex in Tokyo's Ikebukuro district is in a constant state of self-renewal. It is a modern business, shopping and entertainment complex that features the 60-story "Sunshine 60" building, the World Imports Mart, the Culture Hall with a theater and museum, International Aquarium, and the Alpa Shopping Center. Sunshine City Prince Hotels is at the heart of this complex.With its stylish new look, the 1,166-room hotel rises 38 stories above the ground and dips three basement levels below. The Sunshine City Prince provides all the comfort, functionality and genuine hospitality you'd expect from an international hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), JAPANiCAN, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Sunshine City Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Sunshine City
- Prince Hotel Toshima
- Prince Hotel Tokyo
- Toshima Prince Hotel
- Sunshine City Prince Hotel Tokyo, Japan