the location is awesome, inside sunshine city (so namja town, ice cream city, gyoza stadium and millions of shops) plus Sunshine Street and all the restaurants you want.
short 5-10 minute walk to JR Ikebukuro East exit, the hotel room was extremely tiny, fitting just a double bed and small table and worlds smallest TV with not really any good channels to watch.
laundry services expensive from hotel but there's a laundromat just a 10 minute walk which is self-serve and 24hrs which cost me 300 yen per wash.
much better hotels for this same price closer to the JR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunshine City Complex in Tokyo's Ikebukuro district is in a constant state of self-renewal. It is a modern business, shopping and entertainment complex that features the 60-story "Sunshine 60" building, the World Imports Mart, the Culture Hall with a theater and museum, International Aquarium, and the Alpa Shopping Center. Sunshine City Prince Hotels is at the heart of this complex.With its stylish new look, the 1,166-room hotel rises 38 stories above the ground and dips three basement levels below. The Sunshine City Prince provides all the comfort, functionality and genuine hospitality you'd expect from an international hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Fastbooking, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), JAPANiCAN, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunshine City Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Sunshine City
- Prince Hotel Toshima
- Prince Hotel Tokyo
- Toshima Prince Hotel
- Sunshine City Prince Hotel Tokyo, Japan