I generally stay in Toyoku Inns, which are always great. However for a little bit extra I tried the Dormy Inn on my last Japan trip. It was great too. As a bonus I had a view not only of the river but also Tokyo Sky Tree. The room is a standard business hotel room - comfortable, clean and quiet. The hotel has a rooftop sento (hot bath) as well.The breakfast is also great - try the Japanese style. Near train stations, the temple and loads of restaurants; I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Internet access.Free WiFi at lobby area. English speaking concierge is attending to support your travelling and business in Japan.Free Ramen snack service.Every night between 21:30-23:00Free communal open air bath at top floor for guests.Using Hyper soft water at Communal bath.Breakfast:6:45am to 9:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Rakuten, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dormy Inn Express Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dormy Inn Asakusa Hotel Taito
- Dormy Hotel Taito
- Dormy Inn Express Asakusa Tokyo, Japan