I stayed in double bedroom for one week. This hotel is very clean and nice. Very near "Metro Inaricho" for 3-5 min walk, "Metro Ueno" for 10 min, as well as "JR Ueno, Iriya guchi" for 8-10 min walk. A lot of convenient store and restaurant nearby such as quite big supermarket "Maruetsu", and chain restaurant such as Sukiya, Yoshinoya, Yayoi-gen, and McDonalds. Very nice staff with good English. The room is ensuite with full kitchen ware, microwave, and stove. You can use Internet Lan in the room or borrow free wireless adapter from the reception.
I will come again when I visit Tokyo !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- View More Photos Stay in Ueno and experience Tokyo's northern gateway. Close to the busy areas of Marunouchi and Akihabara but with a character all its own, Ueno features an amazing park, museums, and many delicious restaurants. Stay with us for a while to see all the are has to offer and make the most of the kitchenettes equipped in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Ebookers, Rakuten, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Mystays Ueno Iriyaguchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Higashi Ueno Hotel Taito
- Hotel Mystays Ueno Iriyaguchi Tokyo, Japan