I chose this hotel because it was reasonably priced, very close to the station, and the location. For us, the location was great because it is one train stop from Akihabara (electronics district) and close to the areas in Tokyo we frequent. This inn also stood out to me because it looked very new and clean in the photos, which is important to me.
I only wish they had wireless internet in the rooms because my Macbook Air didn't have an ethernet port so I had to buy a USB adapter which I will most likely never use again. Many people also travel with smart phones and tablets these days and it would be nice to have wireless internet access for those as well.
But overall, very good and I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally located the heart of the city, with easy access to Asakusa, Akihabara, and Ueno. Enjoy the traditional culture of Japan and rub shoulders with people from around the world. Access ・Close to the West exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line. ・4 minutes' walk from exit A2 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line. ・5 minutes' walk from exit C3 of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Main Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Rakuten, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Mystays Asakusa-bashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Asakusa-Bashi Hotel Taito
- Hotel Mystays Asakusa-Bashi Tokyo, Japan