Great location, 5 minutes away from the JR Asakusabashi Station. Affordable at around 7700yen-8300yen per night. With private bath and toilet. "You get what you pay for" for the room size. Small but cozy and clean, very nice room. Reservation made at their official site and no down payment needed. We paid the day we checked in.
Highly recommended and will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally located the heart of the city, with easy access to Asakusa, Akihabara, and Ueno. Enjoy the traditional culture of Japan and rub shoulders with people from around the world. Access ・Close to the West exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line. ・4 minutes' walk from exit A2 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line. ・5 minutes' walk from exit C3 of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Main Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Rakuten, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Agoda, TripOnline SA, JAPANiCAN, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your My Stays Asakusabashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Asakusa-Bashi Hotel Taito
- My Stays Asakusabashi Tokyo, Japan