The hotel is within a minute of the train station exit if you make sure you take the west exit. The reception is welcoming and the staff can communicate reasonably in English. The rooms are clean, modern and the normal compact size for Tokyo. The room we had was very reasonably priced and had a view of Tokyo Skytree. There is direct access from the hotel to a Lawson Convenience store. Shops are within a few minutes walk, and it is a pleasant walk to Akihabara (under 10 mins) following the straight line of the railway, giving a little welcome shade! There are free supplies of tea/ coffee etc in the lobby where free wi fi is also available.You get the benefit of a quiet area, (if you discount the noise of trains) but proximity of shops and attractions.An improvement would be to extend wi fi to rooms as space in the lobby is limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally located the heart of the city, with easy access to Asakusa, Akihabara, and Ueno. Enjoy the traditional culture of Japan and rub shoulders with people from around the world. Access ・Close to the West exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line. ・4 minutes' walk from exit A2 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line. ・5 minutes' walk from exit C3 of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Main Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your My Stays Asakusabashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Asakusa-Bashi Hotel Taito
- My Stays Asakusabashi Tokyo, Japan