Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$41
PricelineUS$39
Hotels.comUS$24
CheapTicketsUS$24
FindHotelUS$28
eDreamsUS$41
All reviews booked nights large kitchen strategic location asakusa station ramen facilities bed shower manga tokyo toilets laundry luggage dormitory english metro
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Location is very near by all facilities and staff so nice persons and kitchen lobby TV games and all perfect I subject this is the best and cheep hostel I ever look in asakusa Tokyo I recommend all of guys this is the good one

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last week. It was a last minute booking as our airbnb got canceled due to the japanese law.
The hotel’s location itself is great. There are plenty of eatery, and shops nearby. Its close to the station that will go directly to narita airport.
I stayed in a room for 6 people. With private bathroom.
All beds are futon style which u need to make it up by yourself.
Bathroom size is average for asian but might be bit cramp for westerners.
There are few things that i dont like from this hotel
1. Hygine. The room looks tired and dusty. It looks 20 years older from the picture
2. Smell. I stayed on 3 floor which has unpleasant smell at the hallway.
3. Towel is available with fee

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The photos make this place look a lot nicer than it is. The ceilings are low, the hallways smell iffy and the futons were not comfortable. Perhaps a 20 year old backpacker on a budget would like it but it is definitely not a place that I would stay again or recommend. It is within easy walking distance of the train station though if you're up for a rustic experience and you have very low expectations.

Date of stay: June 2018
3  Thank MeganA837
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This is definitely a lower end stay and a decent value for the price. Expect a hostel environment. The location, however, is great and if you have a big family and don’t mind minimal amenities then this place might be for you.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank buhiromi
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Although I didn't actually stay in the hostel they allowed me to stay in the common area with some friends I met. We played some nice games of old school Pokémon Stadium. On top of that they were really friendly and recommended a nice but cheap sushi place. It seems like a really cool place, would definitely consider staying here when I come back to Tokyo!

Date of stay: May 2018