After do my Tokyo- Osaka-Hiroshima- Kyoto- Tokyo JR train trip Asakusa,Tokyo is my last stayed in Japan. I got to tell you guys everywhere in Japan is awesome and fun! But for western backpacker unfortunately about accommodation a bit small for you guys. Apart from that about Japan cultural is like clean and neat so even I'd had stayed in this backpacker hostel it is small and very cheap as well. Hey guys! I've got to say this hostel close to everything you need! Skytree, asakusa temple,asakusa market street especially Asakusa market street,only 5 min walk from there to your sakura hostel. About 8 min walk to main train station,free internet( my favorite) and food everywhere and grocery heaps of fun.if you don't want spend to much money and want have fun as well I'm definitely recommended sakura hostel.don't forget if you having a meal in shop if the owner ask you how is the food? Just say," oshi" with your tumb up~ "kapei"( cheer)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now open an inexpensive priceed guest house with beautiful views of Hida Takayama and the Northern Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sakura Hostel Asakusa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa Hotel Taito
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa Tokyo, Japan