We stayed for two nights and wished it could have been more. Two great hosts nothing too much trouble, great room and bathroom comfortable bed lovely decor. The food goodness I could eulogise on and on, all home cooked and fresh to order by a passionate chef homemade bread too. Give The Pilgrims a try you will be pleased you did
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pilgrims is a 4 star Restaurant with Rooms and holds 2 AA Rosettes. It's as relaxed as a country pub but the food is better than many a city restaurant - not least because all the ingredients come from 'just over the brow of the hill.' And the rooms are simply stunning, Egyptian cotton, king size beds, roll top baths and walk-in showers. The Pilgrims - the best of Somerset on a plate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pilgrims at Lovington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Hotel Castle Cary
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Castle Cary, Somerset