Couldn't believe that one chef working on hgis own can produce this great food. Husband and wife team have been in the place for 13 years and have transformed it from what woiuld have been a small out of the way village pub to give high grade accommodation and fine quality local food.
I presume it is intentional that there is no music but thios makes it rasther like talking in the dining room at home. But other than this can't fault it.
The rooms and design were a real surprise. Really much better than expected. Bear in mind breakfast doesn't start until 8am. Give the chef a break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pilgrims is a 4 star Restaurant with Rooms and holds 2 AA Rosettes. It's as relaxed as a country pub but the food is better than many a city restaurant - not least because all the ingredients come from 'just over the brow of the hill.' And the rooms are simply stunning, Egyptian cotton, king size beds, roll top baths and walk-in showers. The Pilgrims - the best of Somerset on a plate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pilgrims at Lovington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Hotel Castle Cary
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Castle Cary, Somerset