“Good Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gorleston-on-Sea
Jennis Lodge Guest House
Daventry, United Kingdom
“Good Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

My Brother and I stayed at the other day, to attend a wedding near by and found a very warm welcome from Vicci. The room was well equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and free wifi internet and TV. The room was clean and comfortable and well decorated. The beds were comfy also. Vicci was very helpful with directions to the nearest curry house and local taxi firms which was a big help. Paul did a great job of breakfast which was a pleasure to eat in the cosy dining room. I would defiantly stay again if I was in the area and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RaHayward

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reading, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

I stayed at Vicci & Paul's B&B on several occasions over the summer for work purposes and on each occasion had a pleasant and comfortable stay. I was always made to feel welcome and at home, enjoying good facilities and a delicious, generous breakfast. Excellent value for money in a quiet location and just a couple of minutes walk to the beach. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sue882
Baldock, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Jennis Lodge and found it to be in a good location, very close to the beach, close to a couple of 'corner' shops and pubs, a 1/4 hour walk to the town with bus stops and parking in that road. The buses go to Great Yarmouth, also Lowestoft.

On arrival I was welcomed with a smile and given an introduction to the area. I was shown to my room with help carrying my luggage. The room was prettily furnished, clean and aired. I was shown how to operate the shower and which key was for the bedroom door and which for the outside door. The room had a wardrobe, drawers, bedside unit and kettle.

I went down for breakfast every morning and was always cheerfully greeted by both Vicci and Paul and promptly served. The food is freshly cooked as ordered and they cater for dietary requirements.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Annonymous_Lady
Gloucester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

We needed accommodation to attend a funeral at the local crem. My Brother, his wife and grown up son together with my wife and I stayed at Jennis Lodge for just two nights.
Vicci & Paul were aware of our situation but were very supportive, kind and helpful to us all.
My wife and I had an evening meal booked and it was excellent as were the good English Breakfasts that kept you going all day.
Excellent and clean rooms and the luxury of a quiet location so we slept soundly.
We have no real reason to return to this area but would recommend a stay at this B & B.
Good place to eat out was at a pub called 'One' recently opened.
Only small point was that it is on street parking which could be a problem.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Cambridge, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had only one night to stay in Jennis Lodge but would like to say that the family running the B&B were great! we were struggling to find somewhere nearby to have dinner as it was Saturday and very chaotic in the local pubs with hen parties etc we walked back to our B&B and asked Paul if he new of any where to eat well he came up trumps and found a great newly opened restaurant in town called "One " I seem to remember, he even phoned them up and just managed to get us a table!
Very kind of him to help out. The breakfast was good and the room was too.
Thanks

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Bedford, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

We found the service to be warm and friendly and were made to feel welcome
The food was excellent and well presented at a convenient time
The room was clean and tidy and well supplied and we felt safe and at home

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Very friendly, welcoming hosts. I only stayed one night but had the best nights sleep I have had in years, the bed was so comfy, the room was spotless. I had an early interview so Vicki and paul arranged an early breakfast for me, which set me up for the day. Thanks Vicki and paul, I sincerely hope to be back!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Nataliedawn_13
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gorleston-on-Sea
All Seasons Lodge Hotel
#9 of 21 in Great Yarmouth
Comfort Hotel Great Yarmouth
Comfort Hotel Great Yarmouth
#15 of 21 in Great Yarmouth

Been to Jennis Lodge Guest House? Share your experiences!