All reviewsvicci and paulowners were friendlyfull english breakfastrooms are cleanfamily roomcomfortable bedbus stopstayed here for one nightexcellent staywonderful hostswould stay here againbreakfast was deliciousexcellent locationshort staymy mumtop floorsea front
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The welcome as soon as you walk though the door is warm and friendly, our room was clean and well - equipped, very comfy bed and more then enough space for the both of us.
the breakfast was very tasty with a good choice of breakfast items, parking is on the street but we found no problems in finding a space.
We come to Gorleston a few times a year and this will now be our first choice of where to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alchermist
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Very happy with my short stay at Jennis Lodge. Clean accommodation and nice breakfast. The owners are friendly and happy to give information regarding the area. Close to the beach and a bus stop just outside. I was on the top floor and found the Wi-Fi signal a bit hit and miss, but if traveling with a laptop the rooms are hardwired too, so pack a cable or you can ask to borrow one!
I'm sure I will be back to visit Gorleston again and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank welshcookie1966
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We needed urgent accommodation and Vicci and Paul came up trumps! Very friendly and great location within a short walk of the beach. Alos pet friendly which was essential. Thoroughly recommend and would happily use again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent little b&b. The room was comfortable & very clean.

The breakfast had good quality produce.

Good location close to the seafront.

I would stay here again if visiting the area.

The owners were friendly & made you feel welcome.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My cousin , my Nan and I have been visiting Jennis Lodge for over three years now and we always enjoy. The hospitality is outstanding and what was supposed to be a one time trip turned into an annual vacation. The rooms are amazing and nicely sized for the three of us each year. The full English breakfast is something to look forward to in the morning I'm still left confused on how it is put together in that time limit. This is my first review on Jennis Lodge hopefully last. See you both next year

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family