The Cliff Hotel
US$93
  • Breakfast included
The Pier Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
US$120
Travelodge Great Yarmouth Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$72
Travelodge
Hotel Victoria(Great Yarmouth)
US$96
US$75
Travelocity
US$85
US$72
Bay Carlton Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$106
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
US$129
US$117
The Nelson Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$68
US$66
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Star Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$98
US$80
All Seasons Lodge Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
TripAdvisor
1,159 results
All reviewshigh teaterrace barcream teasea viewbridal suitewowcher dealsunday carverylovely hotelhuge bedsewing kitno liftgorleston beachweekend breaklovely roombottled waterfull englishfood was lovely
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Hubby and I stayed here for three nights. The staff on reception were very polite and pleasant. When we got to our room we had a lovely seaview, a very large bed which was very comfortable but actually made the room small. I think a man must have designed the room, it was a bit impractical. The dressing table was black and there was not much room on it to put my black makeup bag on plus all other stuff a woman has and also the tea and coffee making tray. There was a good hairdrier in the drawer. The bathroom looked very modern but again impractical. There was a glass shelf over the sink that was lit up, when brushing your teeth you had to be careful you did'nt bang you head on it. Again bathroom was very small.
The food in the hotel was excellent, everything we ate was top class. The breakfast was also very good
I would come back to this hotel again but I would want a bigger room, I felt quite claustrophobic in room number 211.

Room Tip: Room 211 is modern but quite small
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pansypotter-7
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We stayed here for one night through a Wowcher deal and we arrived a little early and were able to check into our room with no hassle which was very helpful. Parking was also very easy in the hotels car park. The receptionists were polite. We had the afternoon tea which consisted of scones and English tea as part of our deal. The scones were warm and tasty. The room was large and the bathroom was stunning. You could tell that it had recently been refurbished. There was a radiator in the room which we couldn't seem to control so we tended to use a fan heater that had been provided. There wasn't a lot to do in the local vicinity and as we stayed in November it was freezing cold but we still had a walk by the seafront which was nice. Breakfast was really nice. There was no hot food buffet so you could order your breakfast which is always better. We ate in the restaurant for dinner and had steaks which wasn't quite cooked to our taste but ok nevertheless. I liked the small touches in the bathroom such as luxurious hand cream and quilted toilet paper. These little things make a big difference. Overall I would recommend this hotel but preferably in the Summer months.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keisha W
Reviewed 22 November 2013

As soon as we arrived we were told there would be a slight wait for our room, so we went into the lounge area and waited around 20 minutes. Then we were told it was ready, so we went upstairs and the rooms was pretty standard, but very nice, and very clean, and although the view was the other side of the building, we didn't specify a sea view so we didn't expect one. We ordered breakfast up to our room each morning, and each day it was delicious, we didn't get around to eating in the restaurant though. I tend to rate a hotel by how much the little extras are, and room service was free. So happy stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank carpetslippers1234
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed in the Bath Suite which was a fabulous room with stunning sea views and literally a massive bath in the bedroom. The bathroom was spacious and had a lovely large shower with steaming hot water. The food and service was excellent and all of the staff were very accommodating. I would recommend staying at this hotel which has recently undergone a massive refurbishment. The terrace is lovely in the sun.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Val B
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The inland side of the hotel is being refurbished, so there is scaffolding all round the inland side. Once past the scaffolding you step back in time to a world when service was service. The ladies on reception had me booked in in very quick order and within two minutes I was in my sea view room. On the way to the room was one of my few negative comments, the time was about three in the afternoon but the detritus from the rooms make-up was still all along the corridor, old sheets, towels, last night room service trays and garbage bags. (the opposite happens at eight in the morning, all clean but still there) Now the room - superb - beautifully furnished, a huge comfortable bed, huge flat screen TV and some of the best furniture I have ever seen in a hotel - the bathroom is the same - A1. The public areas are also very good, a bar with some good real ales, plenty of seating areas including a large deck area with a sea view. I did not eat at the hotel, but from what I saw others eating, it looked good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo